Saturday, December 27, 2008

.:.my Course

Salam...

Tonight,i will post a new information about my course...
Quantity Surveyour its maybe looks like same with civil course but different...
coz Civil is a developer course but QS just import from civil...
Thats why civil have more advantage than QS....

Lets talk...
How I can choose this course bcoz at SHAMS I never learn about civil or construction method..
My Uncle gve advise and support to me to take this course bcoz I can crete my job opportunity after i've been finished my stdy....
Maybe its true,but let see this statement true or not when received
in the right time....

When..
I refer from ISM(Institution Surveyor) about QS, QS is a construction professional,he or she is qualified and adequately trained to advise on all aspects of constructin cost, financial and contractual administration.QS is an expert on the cost and management of construction projects,wheter building , civil or heavy engineering.This is introduction for my SHAMS friend about QS,hpefully my fellow friend got deep information with my course...

But,
I hve very thankful for Allah bcoz hve show me what course should I choose related with myself.After Ive got my bad SPM result I just applied one course only at Politeknik,Alhamdulillah Ive got it....Sometimes I feel humble with myself coz in my batch 06 I the only one lost stdy at there..maybe it has mny reason why I lost at there..

To all my friend,
whatever we study make sure we work hard and got what we dream..
Nyte....

No comments: